Connect your device to the largest IoT network in Australia with M2M One.
NB-IoT plans from M2M One utilise Cellular Low Power Wide Area Networking (LPWAN) and are designed
specifically to support IoT deployments looking for massive national scale.
M2M One’s IoT SIM Plans
In the era of the Internet of Things (IoT), where devices communicate and interact with each other, a crucial component is the IoT data SIM. M2M One Australia offers cutting-edge NB-IoT SIM cards and data plans to ensure seamless connectivity for your IoT devices.
M2M One understands the diverse requirements of IoT applications and offers comprehensive IoT SIM plans tailored to meet your specific needs. Our NB-IoT SIM cards provide robust connectivity, extensive coverage, and flexible data allowances to support your IoT deployments.
Ready to empower your IoT devices with unparalleled connectivity? Choose M2M One’s NB-IoT SIM cards today and experience the difference.
Features of M2M One’s NB-IoT SIM Plans
- Wide Coverage: Our NB-IoT SIM cards utilise the expansive cellular network coverage in Australia, ensuring reliable connectivity even in remote areas.
- Cost-Effective: We offer cost-effective NB-IoT data plans with flexible options, allowing you to choose the most suitable plan based on your IoT data requirements and budget.
- Secure and Managed Connectivity: M2M One ensures secure and managed connectivity for your IoT devices, safeguarding your data and providing peace of mind.
- Scalability: Our NB-IoT SIM plans are designed to scale with your business needs, accommodating future growth and expansion effortlessly.
Should I Be Using NB-IoT For My Deployments?
NB-IoT is designed for simple devices which infrequently send data, and require a longer battery life.
If you have widely-deployed devices in the field (such as gas, electricity or water metres, environmental sensors, or building automation) that do not need to send frequent updates, this may be a suitable technology for your requirements.
Speak to one of our team about whether an NB-IoT SIM is right for your deployment, or further advice on other LPWAN technologies, such as Cat M1.
Choose M2M One for Your NB-IoT Services
When it comes to NB-IoT services, M2M One stands out as a trusted provider. With our advanced M2M SIM cards and data plans, you can unlock the full potential of your IoT devices, streamline operations, and gain a competitive edge in the market. Trust M2M One for reliable, secure, and efficient IoT connectivity. Browse our range of NB-IoT SIM cards and data plans or talk to a team member and take your IoT deployments to the next level.
What is NB-IoT?
NB-IoT is a low-power, wide-area cellular network (LPWAN) technology which uses 200KHz of bandwidth to transfer data. Generally, the maximum upload data transfer rate is around 62.5kb per second. Lower power consumption and device affordability offset the slightly slower data transfer rate.
Despite offering an excellent stationary range and penetration, it is important to note that the NB-IoT network does not support cell tower handover. This means the signal connection will fail if devices move out of the frequency range.
Image courtesy of Sierra Wireless
Why choose an NB-IoT service from M2M One?
Lower Power Consumption
NB-IoT supports low powered operating modes and single polling to drastically increase device battery life.
Low Operating Costs
With competitive data plans and reduced messaging frequency NB-IoT becomes a cost effective communication method for IoT.
Our management platform and team of experienced support staff and developers proactively help you to optimise costs as your business grows.
Telstra NB-IoT Coverage
NB-IoT Terms and Conditions
- All customers need to be qualified by M2M One staff before accessing NB-IoT services.
- Customers must have a standard account with M2M One before applying for NB-IoT services ( Create account here: Get Connected ).
- NB-IoT services are controlled by a separate CISCO Jasper M2M Control Centre and are not able to be migrated to your existing Control Centre account or SIM Cards.
- Voice & SMS are not available on NB-IoT Services.
- NB-IoT services are sold as ‘Tokens’ – Each Token represents a pre-set amount of data per SIM per month:
- Bronze – 85KB
- Silver – 256KB
- Gold – 427KB
- NB-IoT Tokens are sold in ‘Packs’ with 100 Tokens being the minimum.
- NB-IoT Tokens will be consumed under 3 conditions:
- Activation – When a SIM Card is changed to Activated State
- Renewal – Any SIM Cards that are Active at the start of a new billing month will use a token to cover the new month.
- Top-Up – usage above your pooled allowance will automatically consume NB-IoT Tokens to cover excess data used
- NB-IoT Tokens do not pro-rate and all associated data expires at 23:59 at the end of each calendar month.
- Moving up or down Token class (Bronze/Silver/Gold) will take effect from the first day of the following calendar month.
- If your available Token Balance is less than your current number of active services on the first day of the calendar month then you will automatically be invoiced for the lowest applicable Token Pack to cover all of your active services for the month.
- NB-IoT Tokens of the same level only allow pooling/aggregation (e.g. Bronze can not pool with Silver or Gold).
- Token Packs shall expire after 24 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need some help?
Feel free to contact M2M One any time for help.